I got a new award!
Thank you so much Nana Poppins for giving me the “Versatile Blogger Award!”
This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some fun rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
7 Things about Me:
- I love Sushi. It’s delicious!
- I met my husband while on exchange in Poland.
- I was an English Major—Not that you would know by reading my blog
- I was adopted. My (adopted) mother brought me home from the hospital.
- I once broke my toe in college acting out scenes from Star Wars.
- I studied in Bosnia while in college…Amazing place
- I have done my hair in about every way imaginable…dyed, cut, braids, extensions, shaved (yup long story)
Blogs I would like to give this award to (in no particular order):
- Budget Savvy Diva
- Bouffe e Bambini
- (Mis)adventures of a Mommy
- Colie’s Kitchen
- Mommy Only Has Two Hands
- Shibley Smiles
- The Life of Rylie… and Bryce too!
- Smookie Style
- My Tots Exactly
- Saved, Southern, and Sassy
- Housewife Eclectic
- Not Your Average Teen
- Feels Like Home
- My Name is Coralee
Thanks again to Nana Poppins!