It’s 11 at night, and I still haven’t posted. Nevermind that I did not post Monday or Tuesday’s posts either. It has been a busy week here. I have an excuse for Wednesday’s usual post, and that is that the girls went to Hawaii. Plus, I went to see Apocalyptica. (I finally told my daughter about it tonight and felt bad that she was disappointed about being too young to go.) So now, here I am, late at night, in my jammies, and still trying to figure out if I will break my rule about not going out in public in pajamas because I really want ice cream right now. In order to take my mind off things, I have decided to share my personal list of words I never want to hear again in no particular order.
1. Fail (especially with the word Epic in front of it)
2. Winning (Charlie Sheen is an idiot. Why would you want to use an idiot’s vocabulary)
3. Delicious (I just really hate that word. Don’t know why. I just do)
4. Flavorful (Can’t you think of something else to describe how something tastes. I heard it too much on the Food Network and from my Father-in-Law who heard it on the Food Network. Food Network stop it right now!!!)
5. Creamy (I just hate that word. Anything that you can use in regards to food and skin just kinda grosses me out and sounds cannibalistic.)
6. BFF (How many of us have just one person that we will be our best friend forever, especially if you are a girl? So misleading.)
7. Chillaxing (lame)
Okay, I know there are more, but I am too tired to think of them. I am seriously considering showing the supermarket my awesome blue jammies. However, I think I might wear a hat or something. I dunno.
*P.S. Shortly after this post, my husband read this to my Father-in-Law since he was mentioned in #4. Now they are dissing my man William the Conqueror for the decline of the English language. Hey! Don’t mess with my man William the Conqueror. By the way, I also hate the word “dissing.” I used it in the last sentence to be ironic. So there!