So Monday is supposed to be 87 degrees here! Hooray! However, Tuesday is supposed to be in the 50’s. Boo! Seriously, I think Mother Nature is having some issues lately, but that’s just my opinion. So with the warm weather coming, I was thinking of things I want to do this summer, especially since my husband will be around for the most part. So here is my list!
1. Visit friends in the Carolinas. My daughter’s Godfather lives in North Carolina with his wife, and one of my best friends and her husband live in South Carolina. So the plan is to take a trip and visit them all. I owe them, seriously. They have all been here in the last six months. Plus my friend in South Carolina and her husband came here for Christmas Eve which really made my holiday since my husband was not able to come home for Christmas this past year.
2. Lake Tobias. I love going there with my children, and it is not too far from where I live. The big allure for me: spotting my favorite animal in the whole wide world, the majestic capybara. (In case you don’t know, Capybara are really the most noblest of creatures!)
3. I want to go somewhere I can use my portable grill. My parents gave it to me as an early Christmas gift last August, and I want to get lots of use out of it this summer!
4. Cedar Point. Cedar Point is all kinds of awesome! I love going there. I love the roller coasters and the roller coasters and did I mention roller coasters? Kings Island would be cool as well.
5. Speaking of Ohio, I am excited to have an extended visit with my family. I don’t get to see them as much as I would like, and my kids and I are looking forward to spending time with them.
6. Knoebels. Summer is not summer without going to Knoebels with my family. My children love going. It is cheaper than most amusement parks, and well my son and I have to ride the Sklooosh a bazillion times together.
7. I just want to relax a bit. I want to spend time as a family. Even if I don’t get to do anything on this list, I will be happy just spending time with my husband and children, grateful that I can actually do that this summer!
So what are your summer plans?