Lesa's 7 Things: Star Wars Edition
A few days ago, I posted on my Facebook page some awesome Star Wars activities for kids that I saw on the DisneyFamily.Com website in honor of the 34th anniversary since Star Wars was first released. So I thought it would only be appropriate if I devoted my next Lesa’s 7 Things to my favorite movies of all time. Yup, I am a geek and proud. Star Wars is so much of a big thing to me that I can actually trace it to my first memory. So I thought in honor of the 34th anniversary, I would share 7 things I wish I could have for me. Now you know that I am not only a geek, but I am also just a big kid.
7 things I wish I could have for myself in no particular order:
1. Yoda Ears.
2. Ewok costume.
3. Darth Maul costume to go with my Darth Maul lightsaber that may have caused me to break both my big toes at one time because I was re-enacting scenes from Episode 1. Okay, that totally happened long ago on a quad far, far away
4. Star Wars themed bedroom. Hubby keeps saying no, and unfortunately, the force is not strong enough with me to convince him otherwise.
5. Darth Vader Corkscrew (update, I have this now. Happy birthday to me from my bestie)
6. A car horn that plays the Imperial March
7. White go-go boots to go with my new R2-D2 dress