So after writing my post about the Tooth Fairy and then seeing the scary, yet hilarious post on The Six Year Itch last week, I figured it was time for another installment of Lesa’s 7 things. In no particular order, here are the other things that really creep me out:
1. Clowns: I have a few non-creepy clown figurines, but that is because my Grandma gave them to me (and she was the coolest). Thanks to my brothers, who made me watch IT, I am terrified of them. That movie still gives me nightmares.
2. Tattoo from Fantasy Island: I don’t know why, but he has terrified me for as long as I can remember. Every time he would say, “The Plane, the plane!” I would run screaming from the room when I was a kid. Yes, I was a strange kid…Oh, like you all don’t have some weird type phobias!
3. Mice: Totally and utterly terrified. I actually liked them as a kid. However, in junior high, I stayed in a cabin infested with them at summer camp. We had them crawling all over us at night. I have been terrified ever since.
4. Hairless Cats: Just really weird, ok.
5. Toddlers and Tiaras: I really don’t want my daughter to ever see that show. It seriously disturbs me.
6. Escalators: While I have conquered my fear, thanks to the escalator at the subway station in Prague, I still don’t like them and have a weird phobia of my pant legs getting caught in them.
7. Snooki: enough said.
So does anyone have any weird phobias to top these? Anyone with me on any of these? Hope you all enjoyed my post and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!