7 Other things that Creep me Out (The Halloween Edition)
So after writing my post about the Tooth Fairy and then seeing the scary, yet hilarious post on The Six Year Itch last week, I figured it was time for another installment of Lesa’s 7 things. In no particular order, here are the other things that really creep me out:
1. Clowns: I have a few non-creepy clown figurines, but that is because my Grandma gave them to me (and she was the coolest). Thanks to my brothers, who made me watch IT, I am terrified of them. That movie still gives me nightmares.
2. Tattoo from Fantasy Island: I don’t know why, but he has terrified me for as long as I can remember. Every time he would say, “The Plane, the plane!” I would run screaming from the room when I was a kid. Yes, I was a strange kid…Oh, like you all don’t have some weird type phobias!
3. Mice: Totally and utterly terrified. I actually liked them as a kid. However, in junior high, I stayed in a cabin infested with them at summer camp. We had them crawling all over us at night. I have been terrified ever since.
4. Hairless Cats: Just really weird, ok.
5. Toddlers and Tiaras: I really don’t want my daughter to ever see that show. It seriously disturbs me.
6. Escalators: While I have conquered my fear, thanks to the escalator at the subway station in Prague, I still don’t like them and have a weird phobia of my pant legs getting caught in them.
7. Snooki: enough said.
So does anyone have any weird phobias to top these? Anyone with me on any of these? Hope you all enjoyed my post and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!