Fun Printables and Crafts to keep busy for the Valentine's Snow Storm
I don’t know about you, but our house has a major case of cabin fever! Of course, with this new snowstorm that has rolled in, I am suspecting we will be stir crazy through the weekend. If this is happening in your house, have no fear because I rounded up some fun craft ideas and printables from some other fabulous mom bloggers to keep you and your kids busy for the rest of the weekend! Enjoy!
1. Valentine Cards, Coloring Pages, and other printable fun at A Day In Our Shoes
2. Backyard Bird Activities at A Day in Our Shoes
3. Valentine’s Day Heart Addition Printable from Mama Teaches
4. Valentine’s Mailbox Craft at Mamma Bear’s World
5. 15 DIY Valentine Cards for Kids from the O’Boy! Organic Blog
6. Healthy Valentine Treats at O’Boy! Organic Blog
7. Valentine Crafts and Activities at Inner Child Fun
8. 20 Valentine’s Day Crafts for Children from Princess Among Superheroes
9. 20 Snow Day Crafts from Princess Among Superheroes
What activities from this list are you looking forward to trying? Don’t forget to stop by Bear Haven Boutique and stock up on puzzles, crafts, and plush kits for the next case of bad weather! And for more ideas, funnies, and other fun stuff, follow Bear Haven Mama on Facebook too!