Tips for making life easier
I have no idea where this originated, but these are some great ideas, so I had to share them with all of you!
1. Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
2. Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture
will disguise dings and scrapes.
3. Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or
computer screen with WD40.
4. Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box
by securing with a rubber band.
5. Overhaul your linen cupboard, store bed linen sets
inside one of their own pillowcases and there will
be no more hunting through piles for a match.
6. Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod
in a bowl. The concave shape amplifies the music.
7. Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
8. Attach a Velcro strip to the wall to store soft toys.
9. Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a
stocking over the vacuum hose.
10. Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting
crosses into a box lid.
11. For those who can’t stand the scrunching and
bunching: how to perfectly fold a fitted sheet.
12. Forever losing your bathroom essentials? Use
magnetic strips to store bobby pins, tweezers
and clippers, behind a vanity door
13. Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty
soles rubbing on your clothes. And you can
find them in just about every hotel.
14. A muffin pan becomes a craft caddy. Magnets
hold the plastic cups down to make them
15. Bread tags make the perfect cord labels.
16. Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so
much more fun and easier for kids to eat.
17. Microwave your own popcorn in a plain brown paper
bag. Much healthier and cheaper than the packet
18. Install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles.
19. Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough
over the top and voila, you have cookie bowls for fruit
20. Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing
21. Create a window-box veggie patch using guttering.
22. Use egg cartons to separate and store your
23. Add this item to your beach bag. Baby powder
gets sand off your skin easily, who knew?!
If anyone knows the origination of this post, please let me know, so I can credit the author! Hope you find these tips useful!