7 Things that probably make me a geek
1. I love Star Wars! I think obsessed is probably a good word to describe how I feel. My first memory is watching Star Wars on tv. I was probably 2 or 3. I have a light saber toy at my shop. I just played with it yesterday. (And for those who know me, yes, it is the same one that I was playing with when I broke my big toe that one time.)
2. I play D and D. (Dungeons and Dragons) I started playing ten years ago when I met my husband. I probably would have started much sooner if I could have found a group close to home. I can’t wait until my kids are old enough to play.
3. I love video games, and not just the Super Mario games. I love RPG games. I love the story lines, and I love the music.
4. I am an awesome RISK player. Okay, so maybe this makes me semi-normal, except that I am really, really good at RISK, and people don’t like playing with me because I am great at strategizing which makes me undefeatable!!!
5. I still play with Legos. Yup, I do. I like to build with them and even had a whole bunch of them in my dorm room while I was in College.
6. I love Sci-Fi and fantasy novels (and movies). I always have. I drive my family nuts sometimes with it.
7. I adore Monty Python. Ok, so maybe that is not so geeky, except that I have seen every episode of Flying Circus, all the movies and have a lot of things memorized. Several times a week, I say something that is a Monty Python Reference.
So yeah, I am a Girl Geek and I am darn proud.